Liang Wengen (Chinese: 梁稳根; pinyin: Liáng Wěngēn) is a Chinese entrepreneur in the fields of heavy manufacturing, currently the founder and chairman of the Sany Heavy Industry.In 2011 he became the richest man of mainland China, and tapped to become member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, with a net worth of about US$ 8 billion. However he lost that position, and as of March 2013 he was the third richest person in China, with a net worth of about US$ 7.6 billion. 
"My property, even my life, belongs to the (Chinese Communist) Party", he answered journalists' question about the conflict between the interests of the Party and himself as a businessman.
- "Sany's Liang Wengen named as richest man in China's mainland". Xinhua/Global Times. September 7, 2011.
- "China's richest man Liang Wengen may join ruling elite". BBC News. 26 September 2011.
- , The profile of Liang Genwen on Forbes, March 2013.
- , China Daily, "Entrepreneurs' presence grows at CPC congress", updated 2012.
- , profile of Liang Wengen on Baike, accessed on 2013.
- "Wengen Liang". forbes.com. March 2011.
- Entrepreneurs' presence grows at CPC congress |Latest News |chinadaily.com.cn, China Daily
|This Chinese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|