From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up liar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A liar is a person who tells a lie.
It can also refer to:
Film and television
- Liar (film), UK name for the 1997 film Deceiver, starring Chris Penn, Tim Roth, Ellen Burstyn, and Renée Zellweger
- Liar, a 2002 UK quiz show hosted by Paul Kaye
- The Liar (Valehtelija), a 1981 Finnish film directed by Mika Kaurismäki
- Liar Liar, a 1997 American comedy film starring Jim Carrey
- The Liar (1961 film), a West German film directed by Ladislao Vajda
- The Liars (film), a 1996 French film
- "Liar!" (short story), a short story by Isaac Asimov
- "The Liar" (short story), a short story by Henry James
- The Liar (novel), a 1991 novel by Stephen Fry
- Liar (novel), a 2009 novel by Justine Larbalestier
- Liars (band), an American indie rock band
- The Liar, an American video artist and member of Angelspit
- Liar (Harisu album)
- Liar (The Jesus Lizard album)
- Liars (Liars album)
- Liars (Todd Rundgren album)
- Liar/Dead Is the New Alive, an EP by Emilie Autumn
- "Liar" (Russ Ballard song), a 1971 hit for Three Dog Night
- "Liar" (Megadeth song), from Megadeth's 1988 So Far, So Good... So What! album.
- "Liar" (Eskimo Joe song)
- "Liar" (Profyle song)
- "Liar" (Queen song)
- "Liar" (Rollins Band song)
- "Liar (It Takes One to Know One)", by Taking Back Sunday
- "Liar", by Bikini Kill from Revolution Girl Style Now!
- "Liar", by Built To Spill from You In Reverse
- "Liar", by The Cranberries from Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?
- "Liar", by Ill Niño from their 2001 album Revolution Revolución
- "Liar", by Korn from See You on the Other Side
- "Liar", by Lääz Rockit from Left for Dead
- "Liar", by Madcon from So Dark the Con of Man
- "Liar", by the Sex Pistols from Never Mind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols
- "Liar", by Yngwie J. Malmsteen from Trilogy (Yngwie Malmsteen album)
- "Liar", by Emilie Autmn from Opheliac
- The Liar (Corneille), a 1644 play by Pierre Corneille
- The Liar (Goldoni), a 1750 play by Carlo Goldoni
- The Liars (play), a play by Henry Arthur Jones
- The Liar, a 1950 musical based on Goldoni's play, written and directed by Alfred Drake starring Walter Matthau
- Layar LRT Station
- Liar paradox, one of the classical paradoxes of logic
- Lier (disambiguation)
- Lyre (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.