|Born||Elizabeth Mary Tanner
25 February 1970
|Years active||1985 – present|
|Spouse(s)||Brian Vriends ( – 2004)|
Elizabeth Tanner (born 25 February 1970) is an Australian television actress.
Tanner played Zoe Marshall in the short lived Channel 9 soap Pacific Drive from 1996 to 1997. She then appeared in the hospital drama All Saints from 1998 until 2003, playing Bronwyn (Bron) Craig, a role for which she won two Logie Awards. In 2004, she was star in the short lived television series Fireflies, before gaining a lead role in the now-cancelled Australian drama series headLand. She had a one episode guest appearance on Stingers on 5 August 2003. Tanner starred as "Lizzie" in the Australian TV production "Scorched" with former All Saints' co-star Georgie Parker. She stars as Michelle LeTourneau in Channel 9's series Rescue: Special Ops which began airing on 2 August 2009. The show ran for three seasons, ending in late 2011.
Tanner studied Performing Arts at the University of Ballarat. Tanner was previously married to actor Brian Vriends with whom she has a daughter. She resides with her daughter, her partner Jimmy Ryan, and their children.
- "Libby Tanner makes return to TV on Rescue Special Ops". Herald Sun. 19 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- "Heavenly end to All Saints". The Sydney Morning Herald. 28 October 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- "Tanner's baby an early star". Herald Sun. 31 August 2008. Retrieved 2009-11-06.
- AustralianTelevision.net – All Saints profiles: Libby Tanner
- Libby Tanner at the Internet Movie Database