From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up libera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libera may refer to:
- Libera (mythology), a Roman goddess of fertility
- Libera (music), a boy vocal group from London
- Libera (song), a song by Italian artist Mia Martini
- Libera (gastropod), a genus of gastropods in the family Endodontidae
- Adalberto Libera, an Italian architect (1903-1963)
- Libera me ("Deliver me"), a Roman Catholic responsory that is sung in the Office of the Dead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.