Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel
Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel is a group whose stated objective is to 'maximise support for the State of Israel within the British Liberal Democrat Party', and to 'promote policies which lead to peace and security for Israel within a Middle East peace settlement'.
Members of LDFI
In alphabetical order, members of Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel include:
- Alan Beith MP, President of LDFI 
- Ed Fordham, PPC for Hampstead and Kilburn in 2010 General Elections 
- Matthew Harris, Vice-Chairman of LDFI, PPC for Hendon in 2010 General Elections. 
- Baron Monroe Palmer, Chair of LDFI 
- Gavin Stollar, spokesman
- Baroness Sarah Ludford, MEP for London
- Labour Friends of Israel
- Conservative Friends of Israel
- Northern Ireland Friends of Israel
- European Friends of Israel
- Friends of Israel Initiative
- "Objectives of LDFI". Liberal Democrat Friends of Israel. Retrieved 2007-12-18.
- "Boycott plan puts our reputation at risk". The Guardian. 12 June 2007.
- "Lib Dems defend Lord Wallace 'anti-Zionism'". Jewish Chronicle. April 22, 2010.
- "Election 2010: Profile for Matthew Harris, Liberal Democrat candidate for Hendon". Times Series. 19th April 2010.
- "Why You'll Need a Brave Heart to Vote Lib Dem". Jewish Chronicle. April 22, 2010.
- "Tonge condemned for Israel remark". BBC News. 21 September 2006.
|This article related to the politics of the United Kingdom, or its predecessor or constituent states, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|