From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up liberation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Liberation or Liberate may refer to:
- Moksha, the concept of salvation within Indian religions.
- Nirvana, a closely related term
- Liberation Theology
- Libération, French newspaper
- Libération (Morocco), a Moroccan newspaper
- Liberation, the newspaper of the Party for Socialism and Liberation
- Liberation (magazine) (1956–1977), monthly pacifist magazine founded, published, and edited by A.J. Muste and David Dellinger
- Liberation: Being the Adventures of the Slick Six After the Collapse of the United States of America, a science-fiction novel by Brian Francis Slattery
- Oslobođenje, a Bosnian newspaper
- Liberation (Bunny Wailer album), 1989 reggae work by Jamaican artist Bunny Wailer
- Liberation (The Divine Comedy album), 1993 work by Northern Ireland band The Divine Comedy
- Libération (album), 1996 album by Les Rythmes Digitales
- Liberation, 2003 album by Karsh Kale
- Liberation (1349 album), 2003 work by Norwegian band 1349
- Liberation (Mýa album), 2007 work by American singer Mýa
- Liberation (Talib Kweli and Madlib album), 2007 collaboration album
- "Liberation" (song), a 1994 single released by UK electronic music group, Pet Shop Boys
- "Liberation", song by Outkast featuring Cee-Lo on their 1998 album Aquemini
- "Liberation", song by Mike Oldfield on his 1999 album The Millennium Bell
- "Liberate", a song by Slipknot from the 1999 album Slipknot
- "Liberation", song by Hardcore Superstar from their 2000 album Bad Sneakers and a Piña Colada
- "Between You, Me & Liberation", 2002 song by Common on his fifth studio album Electric Circus
- "Liberate" (song), by Disturbed from their 2002 album Believe
- "Liberate", a song by Remy Shand, from his 2002 album The Way I Feel (Remy Shand album)
- "Liberate" (Superheist song), 2003 work from the Identical Remote Controlled Reactions album
- "Liberation", instrumental song by Earth, Wind & Fire on their 2005 album Illumination (Earth, Wind & Fire album)
- "Liberation Day", song by Ferras on his 2008 debut album Aliens & Rainbows
- "Liberation", from the 2009 album Night Is the New Day by Katatonia
- "Liberation", from the 2011 album Sounds of a Playground Fading by In Flames
- "Liberate", a 2014 single by Eric Prydz
- Liberation Records, an American record label, formed in 1994
- Liberation Music, an Australian record label, formed in 1999
Computers and software
- Liberation fonts, collective name of three TrueType font families: Liberation Sans, Liberation Serif and Liberation Mono
- Liberation: Captive 2, a computer game for the Amiga CD32
- Killzone: Liberation, the PlayStation Portable sequel to the PlayStation 2 game Killzone
- Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, (also known as Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD), an action-adventure video game developed and published by Ubisoft.
Monuments and memorials
- Liberation Monument, a monument in North Korea
- Liberation (Holocaust memorial), a bronze sculpture in New Jersey's Liberty State Park
- Liberation (film), a 2009 film
- "Liberation" (film series), a Soviet five-part epic on the Second World War.
- Libération (disambiguation)
- Liberation of France
- Enlightenment (spiritual)
- Revolution (disambiguation)
- Tahrir (disambiguation) — "tahrir" is Arabic for 'liberation' and is sometimes translated thusly.
- Wars of national liberation
- "National liberation movement" redirects to Wars of national liberation. For specific groups known by that name, see National Liberation Movement (disambiguation).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Liberation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.