Libertarian National Committee
The Libertarian National Committee (LNC) controls and manages the affairs, properties, and funds of the United States Libertarian Party. It is composed of the party officers, five at-large representatives elected every two years at the national convention, and a theoretical maximum of ten regional representatives. The current chair elected in May 2012 is Geoff Neale. The Executive Director is Carla Howell.
The Libertarian National Committee is a separate entity from the "Libertarian National Congressional Committee", a Federal Elections Commission registered entity, now doing business as the "Libertarian National Campaign Committee."
Past National Chairs 
|Dave Walter||December 1988-1991|
|Jim Turney||August 1985-December 1988|
|Randy VerHagen||May 1985-August 1985|
|Paul K. Grant||1983–1985|
Current LNC Membership 
Notable current members of the 2012-2014 Libertarian National Committee include Vice Chair Lee Wrights, Secretary Ruth Bennett, At Large representatives Bill Redpath and Wayne Root and Regional Representative James W. Lark III.
See also 
- 2012 Libertarian National Convention
- 2010 Libertarian National Convention
- 2008 Libertarian National Convention
- Libertarian National Committee staff listing on national Libertarian Party website
- Campaign Law Case Brings Debate, Crowds; McCain-Feingold, Washington Post, December 5, 2002.
- Campaign: Federal Court Strikes Cornerstones Of Soft-money, The Free Lance–Star, Free Lance-Star - May 3, 2003.
- A Soft-Money Loophole?, CBS News, February 11, 2009.
- Libertarian National Committee Clarifies Lawsuit Against Limits on Donations to Parties from Bequests, Ballot Access News, July 25th, 2011.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee Federal Elections Commission filings page.
- Libertarian National Congressional Committee website.
- Libertarian National Committee leadership page at LP.org.
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|