From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up libertarianism or libertarian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libertarianism is the set of related political philosophies that uphold liberty as the highest political end.
Libertarianism may also refer to:
- Anarchism, an anti-state philosophy for which some use the term "libertarianism" synonymously
- Civil libertarianism, a strain of political thought that emphasizes the supremacy of individual rights and personal freedoms over and against any kind of authority
- Libertarian socialism, a group of political philosophies which aspire to create a non-hierarchical society without private ownership of the means of production or an authoritarian state
- Libertarianism in South Africa
- Libertarianism in the United Kingdom
- Libertarianism in the United States
- Right-libertarianism, a term used by some political analysts and media sources to specify libertarian political philosophies which explicitly support free-market capitalism and property rights
- Libertarianism (metaphysics), philosophical position supporting free will against determinism
- One of several Libertarian political parties and libertarian organizations
- Libertarian Party (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Libertarian"
- All pages with titles containing "Libertarianism"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.