|Method||Donations and Grants|
The Libra Foundation is the second-largest charitable organization in the state of Maine. Major projects include Pineland Farms, the Maine Winter Sports Center, and The MaineHealth Raising Readers program. The October Corporation is an affiliated organization with real estate holdings on behalf of the Libra Foundation.
- Sutherland, Scott (15 October 2000). "Commercial Property; A Charity Becomes a Real Estate Giant in Maine". The New York Times. p. 11. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "Libra foundation brings new life to Maine farms". Sun Journal. 26 July 2004. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "The Crown of Maine". Crosscountryskier.com. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- Wells, Tammy (27 September 2011). "Three crows for reading". Journal Tribune. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- "York County's Only Daily Newspaper > Archives > News > Three crows for reading". Journal Tribune. 2011-09-27. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
|This article about a philanthropic or charitable organization in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|