Libre communities manifesto
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Libre Communities Manifesto is an example of a Libre manifesto, a concise statement of values shared by the members of a Libre Community concerned with the development and sharing of libre resources.
Libre communities value:
- the members and their diverse perspectives,
- the libre resources produced and the associated freedoms,
- the ability of communities to collaborate on managing the quality of shared resources, and
- the opportunity this freedom offers for networked communities to make a difference collectively, towards a sustainable world.
- Libre Declaration of 2007 includes a Libre Manifesto, archived on 7 Sept. 2008. (also on WikiEducator)
- The Libre Culture Manifesto
- Libre Society Manifesto
- Hipatia's First and 2nd Manifestos.
- Berry, D. M & Moss, G. (2008). Libre Culture: Meditations on Free Culture. Canada: Pygmalion Books. (also: The Libre Culture Manifesto)