From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Libya or Libyan may refer to:
- Libya, a country in north Africa
- Ancient Libya, Libya during ancient times
- Italian Libya, the name of Libyan state under Italian rule
- Kingdom of Libya, the name of a Libyan state existed between 1951-1969
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, the name of Libyan state existed between 1969-2011
- Libyan Arabic, a dialect of Arabic
- Libya (mythology), the name given to a daughter of Egyptian King Epaphus in mythology
- Libya Montes, a highland terrain on Mars
- MV Libya, a Greek coaster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.