From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lich in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lich may refer to:
- As an archaic and nearly obsolete English word with variant spelling litch, a corpse (as in the term lich-house and a folk etymology for the toponyms Lichfield and Litchfield)
- In fantasy literature and in games in the fantasy genre, a type of undead sorcerer (see Fiction below)
- Lich, Hesse, a town in Hesse, Germany
- Lich, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- LICH, Long Island College Hospital, in Brooklyn, New York
- Lich (Dungeons & Dragons), the original application of the term for undead sorcerers
- Lich (comics), a Marvel comics character
- Lich, a recurring summon and boss in Final Fantasy
- The Lich, an evil undead sorcerer in the animated television series Adventure Time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.