From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lichen is a type of symbiotic organism.
Lichen may also refer to:
- Licheń Stary, a village in central Poland
- Sanctuary of Our Lady of Licheń, a large church at Licheń Stary
- Licheń, Lubusz Voivodeship, a village in western Poland
- Lichen planus, an inflammatory disease
- Lichen simplex chronicus, a skin disease
- Asphodelus albus, sometimes called white lichen
- Lichens (musician), Robert Lowe's solo musical project
- Lichen a song by Aphex Twin.
- Lich, an undead creature
- Lic (disambiguation)
- Lich, Germany
- Long Island College Hospital, a teaching hospital situated in Cobble Hill section of Brooklyn, New York
- Lycan (disambiguation)
|Look up liken, lich, lichgate, lych-gate, or lichen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.