Licheng District, Jinan
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,303.88 km2 (503.43 sq mi)|
|• Density||860/km2 (2,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Jinan district map|
Licheng District (simplified Chinese: 历城区; traditional Chinese: 歷城區; pinyin: Lìchéng Qū) is one of six districts of Jinan, the capital of Shandong province, People's Republic of China, covering part of the eastern suburbs. It has an area of 1,303.88 km² and has 1,124,306 permanent residents as of 2010[update]. The Jinan Yaoqiang International Airport is located in the district's northern reaches. The largest county-level division of Jinan by permanent resident population, it borders Zhangqiu to the east, Changqing District to the southwest, the districts of Shizhong, Lixia, and Tianqiao to the west, Jiyang County to the northwest, as well as the prefecture-level city of Tai'an to the southeast.
- Google, Inc. "Licheng". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Licheng,+Jinan,+Shandong,+China,+firstname.lastname@example.org,117.0816089,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x35c2012b16597eeb:0x4600d1a43b500a9b. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Jinan City Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《济南市土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 《中国2010年人口普查分县资料》 (in Chinese). 中国统计出版社. December 2012. ISBN 978-7-5037-6659-6.
- Official home page
- China Unearthed Shang Oracle Bones Again, 104 Years After the First Discovery
- Inscribed Oracle Bones of Shang Dynasty Unearthed
|This Shandong location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|