From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lick may refer to:
- Licking, passing the tongue over a surface
- Lick (stream), a small or ephemeral stream
- Lick (music), a short phrase, or series of notes, often improvised by a musician
- Lick (album), by The Lemonheads
- "Lick" (song), by Joi
- Lick (band), an American band, fl. 1990s
- Salt lick, a salt deposit that animals regularly lick
- Lick's Homeburgers, a Canadian restaurant chain
In things named after James Lick (see people, below):
- Lick (crater), a crater on the Moon
- 1951 Lick, an asteroid
- Lick Observatory, an astronomical observatory in California, United States
- Lick High School (disambiguation)
- Lick Township, Jackson County, Ohio, United States
- Licking (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Lick"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.