Licking Township, Crawford County, Illinois
Location in Crawford County
Crawford County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1867|
|• Total||40.71 sq mi (105.4 km2)|
|• Land||40.7 sq mi (105 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.02%|
|Elevation||535 ft (163 m)|
|• Density||11/sq mi (4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62413, 62442, 62449|
|GNIS feature ID||0429256|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 40.71 square miles (105.4 km2), of which 40.7 square miles (105 km2) (or 99.98%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.02%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these five cemeteries: Bellair, Duggan, Harmony, Prairie Grove and Randolph.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Hutsonville Community Unit School District 1
- Oblong Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Licking Township, Crawford County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Johnson Township, Clark County||Orange Township, Clark County|
|Grandville Township, Jasper County||Prairie Township|
|Hunt City Township, Jasper County||Oblong Township|