|Look up lido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lido is a British English term for public outdoor swimming pool and surrounding area with facilities, at various places like for example a developed section adjacent to a beach or on a cruise ship (lido deck) where people can swim and lounge.
Lido may also refer to:
- Le Lido, a cabaret and burlesque dance show establishment on the Champs-Élysées in Paris, France
- Lido (album), the 2001 debut album from British indie rock group Clearlake
- Lido (album), the 1992 debut album from British indie rock group Th' Faith Healers
- "Lido Shuffle", a 1976 song by Boz Scaggs from his album Silk Degrees
- Lido (EP), the 2013 debut EP from American math pop group The Colourist
- Lido di Venezia, an 11-kilometre-long sandbar near Venice, Italy
- Lido (Belgrade), a river beach on the Danube in Belgrade, Serbia
- Lido (Beijing), an area in Chaoyang District, Beijing
- Lido, Papua New Guinea, a village
- Lido, Fez, a district in the city of Fez, Morocco
- United States
- Lido Key, a barrier island off the coast of Sarasota, Florida
- Lido Beach, Florida, a beach on Lido Key
- Lido Beach, New York, a census-designated place in Nassau County
- Lido Isle, Newport Beach, a man-made island, located in the harbor of Newport Beach, California
- Lido Isles, a subdivision in Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Di Lido Island, a neighborhood of the South Beach district of Miami Beach, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.