From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lien is any sort of charge or encumbrance against an item of property that secures the payment of a debt.
Lien may also refer to:
- Maritime lien, maritime law term
- Mechanics lien, hold on real property for the benefit of someone whose work or property improves the property
- Tax lien, lien imposed on property by law to secure payment of taxes
- Le lien, the only novel by Vanessa Duriès
- Spleen or lien, an organ of the body
People with the surname
- Jennifer Lien, American actress
- Lien Chan, Taiwanese politician
- David Lien, writer of a manual for TRS-80 Level I BASIC
- Alexian Lien, Driver in the 2013 NYC 2913 SUV/motorcycle road rage incident
Characters with the given name
- Lien Hughes, character from the As the World Turns
- Lien Neville, character from the King of Fighters: Maximum Impact series
- Lien, a character in Order of the Stick
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.