From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Lifeguard_(disambiguation). (Discuss) Proposed since April 2013.|
Life Guards may refer to several military regiments:
- Life Guards (British Army)
- Life Guards (Swedish Army)
- Life Guards (Danish Army)
- Russian Imperial Guard
- Garde du Corps (France), during the Ancien Régime
- Commander-in-Chief's Guard of the Continental Army, commonly referred to as Washington's Life Guards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.