From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up life history in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Life history may refer to:
- Biological life cycle, a period involving all different generations of a species succeeding each other through means of reproduction
- Life history theory in ecology and evolution refers to the timing of key events in an organism's lifetime, as shaped by natural and/or sexual selection.
- Evolutionary history of life, the processes by which living and fossil organisms evolved
- Life history (sociology), the overall picture of an informant's or interviewee's life
- Medical life history, information gained by a physician by asking specific questions of a patient
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.