|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (October 2009)|
Type of site
|Social network service|
|Created by||Matt Muro|
|505,691 (April 2014[update])|
-  the Gothamist, LifeKnot: The New Online Meeting Place; the Denver Post, Internet hookups lead to recreation - and romance; and the Boston Herald.
Members create activity profiles listing their favorite activities and hobbies, in addition to optionally creating a personal profile common to online dating web sites.
Members may perform searches for people that share their interests. LifeKnot can compare members' interests to show members those with whom they share the most in common.
Popular activities on LifeKnot include hiking, mountain biking, camping, star gazing, sushi, photography and frisbee. As of April 2010, LifeKnot lists over 1,410 member-suggested activities across 45 categories.
- "Lifeknot.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Knight, James (November 11, 2007). "Get clicking with a like-minded stranger" (ECE). The Sunday Times. Times Newspapers Ltd. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- O'Neill, Brendan (January 8, 2006). "Social whirl online" (ECE). The Sunday Times. Times Newspapers Ltd. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- Otis, Christine (January 8, 2006). "LifeKnot: The New Online Meeting Place" (PHP). Gothamist. Gothamist LLC. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- Wheeler, Sheba R (July 22, 2007). "Internet hookups lead to recreation - and romance". Denver Post. MediaNews Group Inc. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- Noyes, Jesse (August 2, 2006). "LifeKnot seeks niche in dating market" (PDF). Boston Herald. Herald Media Inc. Retrieved 2010-04-22.
- "LifeKnot.com most popular activities" (PHP). lifeknot.com. April 21, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-21.
- "LifeKnot.com snapshot" (PHP). lifeknot.com. April 9, 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-09.