From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lifesavers)
|Look up lifesaver or lifesavers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Lifesaver" redirects here. For the lifesaving device, see Lifebuoy.
Life saver may refer to:
- A person who participates in lifesaving or lifeguarding activities
- A personal flotation device used in water rescue or lifeguarding
- The Cronulla District Lifesaver Rescue Service
- The Westpac Life Saver Rescue Helicopter Service
- Lifesavers, The Royal Life Saving Society UK
- Life Savers, a brand of candy
- Life Savers (film), a 1916 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Lifesavers Underground (LSU), The Christian rock band
- LifeSaver bottle used to turn dirty/polluted water into drinking water
- In motorcycling, a final look to the side before beginning a manoeuvre
- Lifesavas, similarly named hip-hop group from Portland, Oregon
- Life Saver, a song by Chicago from their album Chicago VII
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.