Main stage in 2012
|Dates||second weekend of July|
|Location(s)||Sunnyview Expo Center
|Years active||1999 to present|
|Founded by||Bob Lenz|
Lifest is an annual Christian music festival that takes place in Oshkosh, Wisconsin at the Sunnyview Expo Center. Lifest started in 1999, and became five days long for the first time in 2006. Starting in 2013, it was shortened to 4 days. It is held on or around the second weekend of July. In 2005, Lifest had approximately 74,000 attendees. Lifest currently features around 150 artists  on 7 stages. The festival is a member of the Christian Festival Association.
Musically, Lifest has featured a wide range of groups such as Cycledown, Stellar Kart, Remedy Drive, Casting Crown, Skillet, Family Force 5, Hawk Nelson, Newsboys, Kutless, Downhere, Jonny Diaz, Seventh Day Slumber, Todd Agnew, Tenth Avenue North, Fireflight, Abandon, FM Static, Sanctus Real, Thousand Foot Krutch (TFK), Superchick, Chasen, Matt Redman, Willet, Reilly, A City Alive, Esterlyn, The Letter Black, Manic Drive, The Wedding, Vota, Needtobreathe, John Reuben, and Jimmy Needham.
On July 14, 2007, a 16 year old girl, Elizabeth Mohl, fell to her death on a swing type ride at the festival.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lifest.|
- [dead link]
- Girl's death casts somber tone over last day of Lifest; Bethany K. Warner; July 15, 2007 Green Bay Press-Gazette, Retrieved July 15, 2007[dead link]
- [dead link]
- Lifest.com - Official site
- LifePromotions.com - Official site of Life! Promotions
- myspace.com/lifestofficial - Official Myspace page of Lifest
- Appleton Post Crescent (newspaper) article talking about Lifest
- Appleton Post Crescent article announcing 2006 Lifest