Lifestyle Network Logo
|Launched||July 11, 1999|
|Owned by||Creative Programs, Inc.|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Slogan||Live Your Passions|
|Headquarters||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Sister channel(s)||ABS-CBN News Channel, Cinema One, Bro, Myx, Hero, Knowledge Channel, DZMM TeleRadyo, Balls, Velvet, Jeepney TV|
|SkyCable (Metro Manila)||Channel 52 (Digital/Analog)|
|SunCable (CAMANAVA)||Channel 25|
|SkyCable Cebu (Cebu)||Channel 43|
|SunCable Cebu (Cebu)||Channel 33|
|SPC-New World CATV (San Jose del Monte and Marilao, Bulacan)||Channel 52|
|Telmarc Cable (Rizal, Laguna and Tarlac)||Channel 17|
|Royal Cable (Santa Rosa City, Cabuyao City, and Calamba City, Laguna)||Channel 39|
|Kalibo Cable (Kalibo, Aklan, and Antique)||Channel 30|
|Parasat Cable TV (Cagayan de Oro)||Channel 74
And selected cable TV providers nationwide.
|Destiny Cable (Metro Manila)||Channel 52 (Digital)|
Lifestyle Network is a Filipino cable television network based in Quezon City. It is owned and operated by Creative Programs, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of the media conglomerate ABS-CBN Corporation. Its programming is composed primarily of lifestyle and entertainment shows.
|Lifestyle Network||1999-2009||The Life You Live|
|Lifestyle Network||2009–present||Live Your Passions|
- Lifestyle Food (Formerly Food Network and Food on Lifestyle)
- Lifestyle Home (Formerly HGTV, DIY and Home on Lifestyle)
- Lifestyle Travel (Formerly Fine Living, Tripping and Travel On Lifestyle)
- Lifestyle Self (Formerly In Style, Limelight, Metro TV and Self on Lifestyle)
Special Features and Segments
Lifstyle Network - Produced Programs (Past And Present)
- Fashion Nation - first and exclusive special telecast on August 16, 2008 features Fashion Design Council of the Philippines.
- InSight - A special short-lived telecast on October 25, 2008 features Amazing Thailand.
- MomWorks - a 30-minute show hosted by Maricel Laxa-Pangilingan. It began airing on June 18, 2008.
- Foodie - a show aims to be a source of invaluable, kitchen-tested information and ideas for food enthusiasts. It will be hosted by Foodie magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Chef Maria Seguismundo. This show was first aired on November 22, 2008.
- F. A. S. H. (Fashion And Style Hub) -- the program aims to give Filipinos the know-how to help them set their own fashion trends. Hosted by Bianca Valerio was premiered on August 26, 2010 as part of the Self On Lifestyle (Formerly Metro TV) block.
- Sharon at Home - the program about these tips by Sharon to encourage and embellish the various aspects of home and private life. Hosted by Sharon Cuneta. It was premiered on September 18, 2010.
- Curiosity got the Chef - A cooking show that features ways on how to reinvent food in a great and exciting manner. Hosted by Clash of The Toquen Ones Season 1 Champion, Sharwin Tee.
- Sabrina's Kitchen - A program that shows how to cook easy and inexpensive gourmet dishes using the simple ingredients without budget hassles. Hosted By Sabrina Artadi.
- Listed - The program focuses on trends, food, and style in & around the metro. Hosted By Karen Pamintuan and Walter Demesa
- Interior Motives with Shamcey Supsup - A decorative show which delves into anything and everything about the world of interior design. In the First Season was hosted by Angel Aquino and for the Second Season is hosted by Shamcey Supsup.
- Amanda Loving Life - A program embarks on a journey into the simple pleasures of life and.... the joys of motherhood. Hosted by Amanda Griffin-Jacob.
- Leading Ladies with Lucy Torres-Gomez - A half-hour talk show full of revelations and inspiring stories. Hosted by Lucy Torres-Gomez.
- Foodprints - A half-hour show about the rediscovery of Pinoy food and the people who cook them, as well as a celebration of Filipino culture. Hosted by Sandy Daza.
Non-Lifestyle Network Programs (Past and Present)
- Belo Beauty 101
- Philippine Realty TV
- Behind the Brand: The Philippine Fashion Week TV
- Runway TV
- Market to Master
- San Miguel Purefoods Kwentong Kusina Kwentong Buhay
Local Short Segments (Past and Present)
In between shows or commercial breaks, the channel produced short segments.
- Scene and Heard - on events in town.
- Up and Coming - a segment on upcoming events.
- Objekt d' Art - a special segment on arts and culture.
- Fork on the Road - a segment on culinary.
- Life & Leisure - a guide on must-have establishments for all occasions.
- Savvy Shopper - a segment for consumers.
- Signature Dish - a culinary segment on restaurants as featured with professional chefs in the country.
- A Mile a Minute - a segment about travel and leisure.
- METRO Cover to Cover - a segment on the upcoming issue of METRO Magazine as featured with personalities behind the camera.
- Passion Journal - a segment on monthly and weekly journal highlights for occasions.
- Short Listed - a quick segment based on the program Listed.
Foreign Productions & Affiliates
- Disney-ABC Television Group
- ITV plc
- NBC Universal
- Scripps Networks Interactive
- Shine Limited