From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lifting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lifting may refer to:
- Raising objects upwards, for example with lifting equipment
- An undesirable type of movement in the sport of racewalking
- Taking an inference rule in propositional logic and adapting it for predicate logic
- Lift (mathematics)
- Lifting, a notion in measure theory
- Lifting scheme (wavelets)
- Lambda lifting (computer science)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.