From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Liga can refer to:
- Līga (name), a Latvian female given name
- 1. Liga, third-highest ice hockey league in Switzerland
- Liga ACB, men's professional basketball league in Spain
- Liga Deportiva Universitaria, Ecuadorian professional football club based in Quito
- Liga Femenina de Baloncesto, women's professional basketball league in Spain
- La Liga, highest professional division of the Spanish football league system
- Liga, common appellation for Független Szakszervezetek Demokratikus Ligája "Democratic Confederation of Free Trade Unions"), Hungarian national trade union
- LIGA, acronym of Lithographie, Galvanoformung, Abformung ("Lithography, Electroplating, and Molding"), fabrication technology used to create high-aspect-ratio microstructures
- L.I.G.A, Danish urban pop trio
- Luciano Ligabue, more commonly known as Ligabue or Liga, Italian rock singer-songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.