Light and Glass Studio
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2012)|
Light and Glass Studio is a Jackson, Mississippi gallery specializing in photography and studio glass. Light and Glass Studio was formed by Jerri Sherer and Roy Adkins in 2006. Adkins first began studying photography in 1991, and has worked in the fields of commercial photography, studio photography and photojournalism. The gallery is located in the Old Capitol Green area of downtown Jackson, Mississippi.
The gallery represents other regional artists and supports local causes, such as Hearts Against AIDS.
- Williams, Joseph. "Blurring the lines between Light and Glass", Oxford Enterprise, Oxford, Mississippi, 18 April 2010.
- Johnson, Scott Albert. "An Artistic Love", Clarion Ledger, Jackson, Mississippi, 1 February 2010.
- Potter, Rebekah. "The Rewards of Texture", Jackson Free Press, Jackson, Mississippi, 29 March 2006.
- Grabowski, Crawford. "Transmitting Reflections", Jackson Free Press, Jackson, Mississippi, 30 May 2007.
- Webb, C.A. "Roy Adkins", Clarion Ledger Weekend Section, Jackson, Mississippi, 22 June 2006.
|This Mississippi-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|