Light the Fuse Tour
|Light the Fuse Tour|
Promotional poster for the tour.
|Tour by Keith Urban|
|Start date||18 July 2013|
|End date||29 June 2014|
|Shows||70 in North America
9 in Australia
|Keith Urban concert chronology|
The Light the Fuse Tour is the eighth headlining tour from Australian country music singer Keith Urban. The tour is in support of his eighth studio album, Fuse. This is the first headlining amphitheater tour for Urban, playing seventy cities across North America. The tour traveled to North America and Australia.
The Light the Fuse Tour was first announced on 25 March 2013. Even though the new record will not be out before the tour begins Urban promises to play songs off it. The tour began on 18 July 2013, in Cincinnati, the second leg began on 18 October 2013, in Omaha. Additional dates were announced on 22 August 2013. The third North American leg began on 9 January 2014, and lasted until 1 February. Urban embarked on the Australian leg on 4 June, and the tour will conclude on 29 June.
- "Long Hot Summer"
- "Sweet Thing"
- "I Told You So"
- "Stupid Boy"
- "Even the Stars Fall For You"
- "You Gonna Fly"
- "Without You"
- "Kiss a Girl"
- "Won't Get Fooled Again" Intro (The Who cover)
- "Days Go By"
- "Rumour Has It" (Adele cover)
- "Making Memories of Us"
- "Better Life"
- "You'll Think of Me"
- "Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me"
- "Locked Out of Heaven" (Bruno Mars cover/Snippet, sang by Brian Nutter))
- "Somebody Like You"
- "Good Thing" in Louisville.
- Festivals and other miscellaneous performances
- A This concert is a part of the Country Thunder.
- B This concert is a part of the Great Jones County Fair.
- C This concert is Urban with Little Big Town only.
Box office score data
|Venue||City||Tickets sold / available||Gross revenue|
|Thompson-Boling Arena||Knoxville||8,403 / 10,081 (83%)||$469,136|
|Bridgestone Arena||Nashville||13,558 / 13, 557 (100)%||$769,091|
|Brisbane Entertainment Centre||Brisbane||14,623 / 18,292 (80%)||$1,651,720|
|Allphones Arena||Sydney||19,868 / 21,220 (94%)||$2,245,750|
|Perth Arena||Perth||7,410 / 7,886 (94%)||$819,653|
|TOTAL||63,862 / 71,037 (90%)||$5,947,350|
Chuck Dauphin of Billboard (magazine) says, Urban "proved why he is held in such high esteem by critics and fans alike. The singer delivered one of the strongest performances of any country artist this year—or the past few years for that matter."
- Mansfield, Brian (25 March 2013). "Keith Urban promises new music on 'Light the Fuse' tour". USA Today. Retrieved 29 June 2013.
- "Keith's "Fuse" Tour Still Lit For 2014". Keith Urban. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Keith Urban Setlist at Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA". Retrieved 19 July 2013.
- "Keith Urban Setlist at Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, Raleigh, NC, USA". Retrieved 3 August 2013.
- Dauphin, Chuck. "Keith Urban Lights Up 'Fuse' Tour: Keith Urban Lights Up 'Fuse' Tour: Live Review". Billboard. Retrieved August 20, 2013.