Lighthouse Trails Publishing
|Limited liability company|
|Founded||Silverton, Oregon (2002)|
|Products||Books, DVDs and other Christian media.|
Lighthouse Trails Publishing is a Christian publishing company located in Eureka, Montana. The company publishes biographies, documentaries, research articles, apologetics documents, children's novels, and various other related topics. Lighthouse Trails Publishing has 35 authors and editors with around 20,000 people.
Lighthouse Trails was founded in 2002 by David and Deborah Dombrowski from Silverton, Oregon. They decided to start the company as an apologetics outreach in hopes of exposing what they saw as the dangers of the Emerging church and the Contemplative prayer movement. Their research project, named Lighthouse Trails Research, in turn received criticism from Moody Bible Institute regarding certain areas of belief in the emerging church movement. In spring of 2010 the company saw some major changes, including moving its headquarters to Eureka, Montana, the creation of the Shepherd's Organic Bible Verse Tea brand of products, and partnering with author Roger Oakland and his ministry Understand the Times to create the Missions for Truth project, which helps widows and children by working with a group of pastors in western Kenya.
- Fletcher, Jim (February 5, 2010). "When New Age creeps into America's colleges". WorldNetDaily. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
That she has teamed up with the brave folks at Lighthouse Trails Publishing is not an accident. Lighthouse is now a leading publisher of conservative Christian titles and serves a key role in a dwindling class of houses that are not afraid to be politically incorrect. Major kudos to Lighthouse Trails Publishing for taking on this important project.
- Sarachik, Justin (August 9, 2013). "Christian Publisher Takes Aim at Controversial Topics in Tracts: Yoga, Catholic Influence, Mysticism and More". Christian Post. Retrieved March 2, 2015.
Controversial issues in the evangelical and Protestant church are getting a unique approach with Lighthouse Trails Publishing as they produce tracts for Christian believers to discuss. ...
- About Us - LighthouseTrails.com
- "Moody Responds to Lighthouse Trails". Moody Bible Institute. September 17, 2007. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
Moody Bible Institute recently became aware of certain assertions made about the Institution by Lighthouse Trails Research Project.- Archived via Archive.org
- "Converge Worldwide (Baptist General Conference)/Bethel University and Seminary Push Questionable Doctrinal Practices". ChristianNewsWire. Dec 16, 2009. Retrieved March 3, 2015.
- We've Moved - Lighthouse Trails Blog
- The Shepherd's Garden
- Missions for Truth
- Stuart, Sally E. (December 27, 2010). Christian Writers' Market Guide 2011: The Essential Reference Tool for the Christian Writer. Tyndale House Publishers. p. 129. ISBN 9781414334264. Archived from the original on March 7, 2015. Retrieved March 10, 2015.
- Jenkins, Jerry B. (January 31, 2014). The Christian Writer's Market Guide 2014: Your Comprehensive Resource for Getting Published. Tyndale House Publishers. p. 88. ISBN 9781414390512. Archived from the original on March 7, 2015. Retrieved March 10, 2015.