From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lightspeed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The speed of light is a physical constant.
Lightspeed may also refer to:
In arts and literature:
- "Lightspeed", a song by Dev from the album The Night the Sun Came Up
- Lightspeed (album), the 2010 album by Destine
- Lightspeed (film), a 2006 science fiction film
- Lightspeed (magazine), an online fantasy and science fiction magazine
- Lightspeed (Transformers), a fictional character
- Lightspeed (video game), a space simulation computer game released in 1990
- Julie Power, a Marvel Comics superhero who goes by the name Lightspeed
- Lightspeed Financial, a New York City based financial company
- Lightspeed Media Corporation, a company active in erotic modeling and internet pornography
- Lightspeed Systems, a company that sells content-control and security software and systems for schools
- Lightspeed Venture Partners, a venture capital firm
- Lightspeed (company), Canadian point-of-sale software provider
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lightspeed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.