Like the Deserts Miss the Rain
|Like the Deserts Miss the Rain|
|Greatest hits album by Everything but the Girl|
|Released||21 October 2002|
|Genre||Alternative dance, alternative rock, electronica, sophisti-pop, jazz, downtempo, trip hop|
Virgin Records/Blanco y Negro Records (Europe)
|Everything but the Girl chronology|
Like the Deserts Miss the Rain is a compilation album by the British band Everything but the Girl, released in 2002. An accompanying DVD with the same title was also released the same year. It is titled after a line from the song "Missing".
- "My Head Is My Only House Unless It Rains" (Captain Beefheart) Previously unreleased
- "Rollercoaster" from Amplified Heart
- "Corcovado" from Red Hot + Rio
- "Each and Every One" from Eden
- "Before Today" (Chicane Remix) from Walking Wounded
- "Mine" from Everything but the Girl
- "Protection" (Massive Attack with Tracey Thorn) from Protection
- "Single" (Photek Remix) from Walking Wounded
- "Tracey in My Room" (Lazy Dog Bootleg Vocal Mix) non album single
- "Missing" (Todd Terry Remix) from Amplified Heart
- "Almost Blue" (Elvis Costello) Previously unreleased
- "No Difference" from Temperamental
- "Cross My Heart" from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
- "Mirrorball" Walking Wounded
- "A Piece of My Mind" Previously unreleased
- "Walking Wounded" Walking Wounded
- "Missing" (Todd Terry Remix)
- "The only living boy in New York"
- "Love is here where I live"
- "Five Fathoms"
- "Each and Every One"
- "Walking Wounded"
- "Before Today"
- "Frozen River"
Extras include: Photo gallery, interactive video mix of "Temperamental"
- Release date as 2002: http://www.zobbel.de/cluk/CLUK_E.HTM (chart entry), http://www.allmusic.com/album/like-the-deserts-miss-the-rain-mw0000021400
|This 2000s electronic music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|