|This biographical article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2012)|
|Occupation||communication and body language expert, media commentator, jury/ litigation consultant, mediator|
Lillian Glass (Dr. Lillian Glass) is an American communication and body language expert, media commentator, jury/ litigation consultant, mediator and author.
Her best-selling books include Toxic People, where she coined and popularized the term "toxic people", which is a part of today's vernacular. She also wrote "Talk to Win". "Say It Right", He Says She Says, and several books on body language including, "I Know What You're Thinking", "The Body Language Advantage," "A Guide to Identifying Terrorists Through Body Language" co authored with former FBI Special Agent D. Vincent Sullivan, and "The Body Language of Liars. Her books have been translated into almost every language throughout the world.
She has had a monthly body language column in Cosmopolitan Magazine and appears throughout the media analyzing the body language and communication of newsmakers and also writes about them in her popular Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog.
She is also a jury/ litigation consultant, where she helps prepare witnesses for trial and has served as an expert witness. She is also trained as a mediator.
- 1 Education
- 2 Career
- 3 Other
- 4 Controversy
- 5 Published Works
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Glass received a bachelor of science degree from Bradley University in Speech and Hearing Sciences, where she was named one of Glamour Magazine's Top 10 College Women. She earned her master of science degree from the University of Michigan, where she became interested in gender differences in communication and the study of cranial and dental- facial abnormalities.
At age 24, she received a doctorate degree from the University of Minnesota and was awarded a Bush Foundation fellowship. She majored in communication disorders, with an emphasis on speech and hearing sciences, and minored in clinical genetics. Her research was later published in professional journals.
Because of her interest in psychology, her doctoral dissertation focused on Psychosocial Perceptions of Speech and Cosmetic Appearance of Patients with Craniofacial Abnormalities.
She received a post doctorate in Medical Genetics at UCLA School of Medicine where she received a National Institutes of Health (NIH) Grant and did research on speech and hearing problems of patients with a variety of genetic diseases, including those with neurological and skeletal problems. Glass published her research in various professional journals, including the New England Journal of Medicine where she discovered there were distinct voice patterns in patients with neurofibromatosis. She also discovered a genetic syndrome involving deafness and a dental abnormality, now termed The Glass-Gorlin Syndrome (oligondtia and sensorineural deafness).
In 2013, Glass received her certificate in Mediation from Pepperdine University’s School of Law Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution.
Upon completing her post doctoral training at UCLA School of Medicine, Dr. Glass became an Associate Professor at the University of Southern California (USC). She held joint appointments with the School of Medicine, Department of Medical Genetics, School of Dentistry, and Department of Speech Communication and was a researcher at the USC Speech Research Lab.
Private Practice and Celebrity Clients
Dr. Glass began her private practice in Beverly Hills, California, treating patients with speech and hearing difficulties. Her practice progressed to training actors for movie roles. One of her first clients was Dustin Hoffman, whom she helped train to talk like a woman for his role in the film Tootsie. Subsequently, she helped other actors. Among her celebrated clients were Dolph Lundgren, Ben Vereen Rob Lowe,Andy Garcia, Melanie Griffith, Dolly Parton,Mickey Rourke, Forest Whitaker, Julio Iglesias (for his song To All the Girls), Sean Connery, Christopher Lambert and deaf actress Marlee Matlin, whom she coached to speak publicly at the Academy Award Ceremonies and in film roles.
Dr. Glass began her television career as a co-host on Alive and Well on USA Network and as a psychology reporter for the ABC affiliate in Los Angeles, KABC Television. She appeared frequently as an expert on daytime talk shows, news, entertainment, morning shows, and magazine shows.
She has appeared as a body language expert on the HLN Nancy Grace Show, MSNBC, Entertainment Tonight, the Insider, "20/20", "Extra", "Access Hollywood", "Good Morning America", "The Daily Show With John Stewart", and the Dr. Phil Show.
Dr. Glass has appeared on reality shows, including Discovery Network's Swim Suit Slimdown, Discovery Health, PAX TV's reality show about quitting smoking Cold Turkey, The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency, and FOX Television's Busted and Disgusted.
She was the body language expert on Season 8 of Dancing With the Stars, BRAVO's Millionaire Matchmaker, and Swift Justice. and was the resident therapist on Chelsea Lately. Glass also portrayed herself in the film documentary Love Talk.
Her body language analyses of newsmakers have appeared in US Weekly, OK! Magazine, Life and Style, Newsweek, Hollywoodlife.com, Radaronline.com, Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, New York Post, Washington Post USA Today, Los Angeles Magazine. and The Wall Street Journal.
Along with her "Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog, Glass also writes about celebrities and newsmakers in her blog, "Reading People," for Psychology Today. She has also been a contributor to Women in Crime Ink.
Dr. Glass has lectured on the topic of communication and body language to businesses, Fortune 500 corporations, organizations, academic institutions, professional associations, legal organizations, and law enforcement groups throughout the world, including the FBI, on the topics of communication, body language, and signals of deception.
In the spring of 2014 Dr.Lillian Glass teamed up with Marshalls Department Stores as the media spokesperson to promote their “Confidence Campaign.” In a study of 1000 women, 75% held themselves back due to a lack of confidence. Dr. Glass’ aim was to share how changing simple body language habits can help women to project a more self-assured persona to the world.
Dr. Glass has provided expert testimony regarding body language, speech and vocal forensics  and behavioral analysis. She has been retained by attorneys as a jury/ litigation consultant, and has done jury selection and witness preparation.
Beauty Pageant Winner and Beauty Pageant Judge
As a teenager, she was a beauty contest winner and selected Princess of the Americas. Years later, Glass served as a judge in the Miss USA Pageant (Miss Universe Organization) in 1989 held in Mobile, Alabama 
Honors and Awards
She was selected as "Outstanding Young Graduate" by Bradley University and inducted into membership into their highest alumni honor society, "The Centurion Society", for alumni who have achieved national and international fame.
Dr. Glass was also honored by Glamour Magazine as an one of 10 “Outstanding Young Working Women” and also selected as one of the nation’s 9 “Successful Business Women.”
Dr. Glass served on the Board of Governors for the New York Chapter of the National Association of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS) (Grammy Organization).
Noise Pollution Awareness Advocacy
As a USC professor, Dr. Glass helped create public awareness via a media campaign, to warn the public against the dangers of noise pollution, where she was the first to recommend that "earplugs should be as "commonplace as sunglasses", which they are today. She, along with a group of celebrities also advocated the building of acoustical or noise barriers to help mitigate noise pollution in Los Angeles. She was also on the Board of Directors of a consumer advocate group established by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association to help create awareness with regard to noise pollution.
Copyright Infringement Trial Won Against Marsha Petrie Sue
While doing a title search on Amazon.com, Dr. Glass discovered a book entitled "Toxic People" published in 2007 by Marsha Petrie Sue. Dr. Glass had written a book by that same title 1995. After reading Marsha Petrie Sue's book, Glass discovered that Petrie Sue had done word for word copying of her materials. Glass then filed a lawsuit in the United States Federal Court in Los Angeles against Marsha Petrie Sue. Petrie Sue countered with a summary judgment motion and lost. On December 9, 2010, Glass won a unanimous jury verdict in US Federal Court for copyright infringement against Marsha Petrie Sue (Dr. Lillian Glass v Marsha Petrie Sue Case Number CV 09-08570-RGK (SHx)).
- How to Deprogram Your Valley Girl 1982 (NY: Workman Publishing). ISBN 0-89480-239-9.
- Talk to Win- Six Steps to a Successful Vocal Image 1987 (NY: Putman Publishing). ISBN 0399513868.
- Confident Conversation, 1991 (London: Piatkus Publishing). ISBN 0-7499-1081-X (hard cover) . ISBN 0-7499-1085-2 (soft cover).
- Say It Right-How to Talk In Any Social or Business Situation 1991, 1992 (NY:Perigee Books). ISBN 0399516999.
- He Says She Says: Closing the Communication Gap Between the Sexes 1992 (NY: GP. Putnam and Sons). ISBN 0-399-51737-5.
- Toxic People - 10 Ways of Dealing with People Who Make Your Life Miserable 1995 (NY: Simon and Schuster ). ISBN 0-684-80315-1 (hard cover). (NY: St. Martin's Press). ISBN 0-312-15232-9 (soft cover).
- Attracting Terrific People- How to Find and Keep the People Who Bring Your Life Joy" New 1997 (NY:St. Martin's Press). ISBN 0-312-15058-X (hard cover). ISBN 0-312-18045-4 (soft cover).
- I Know What You're Thinking- Using the Four Codes of Reading People to Improve Your Life, 2002 (NY: Wiley). ISBN 0-471-38140-3 (hard cover). ISBN 0-471-43029-3 (soft cover).
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Verbal Self Defense 1999 (NY: Alpha Books, Macmillan Publishing). ISBN 0-02-862741-5.
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Men and Women, 2000 (NY : Alpha Books, Macmillan Publishing). ISBN 0-02-862414-9.
- Toxic Men - 10 ways of Identifying, Dealing With and Healing From Men Who Make Your Life Miserable, 2010 (hard cover) (Massachusetts:Adams Media). ISBN 1-4405-0007-X
- "Guide to Identifying Terrorists Through Body Language", Lillian Glass PhD, Vincent Sullivan JD, 2012, (electronic book) (Massachusetts: Adams Media), ASIN B007BQFMSG.
- "The Body Language Advantage: Maximize Your Personal and Professional Relationships with this Ultimate Photo Guide to Deciphering What Others Are Secretly Saying,in Any Situation", 2012 (Massachusetts: Fair Winds Press). ISBN 978-1592335152.
- "The Body Language of Liars: From Little White Lies to Pathological Deception - How to See through the Fibs, Frauds, and Falsehoods People Tell You Every Day", 2013, (Massachusetts: Career Press). ISBN 1601632800.
-  Dr. Lillian Glass, "Bestselling Author of Toxic People and Toxic Men, Continues Positive Impact,"
- Experts Nine Secrets to communicating with the Opposite Sex. Books.google.com. 1995-07-04. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Jessica Berardino, Expert: Boston Bombers Had Terrorist Body Language http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/04/24/expert-boston-bombers-had-terrorist-body-language/
- "Dr.Lillian Glass on Dr. Phil Discussing Casey Anthony Body Language". Pinocchioeffect.com. 2010-05-22. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "The Real Story". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Witness Preparation, Jury Consulting/Selection Services from Body Language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass". Onlineprnews.com. 2010-09-29. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  Bradley University Recognition
- "The Harvard Crimson: Hochman Named to Glamour List". Thecrimson.com. 1999-09-22. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Glass, Lillian; Knapp, John; Bloomer, H. Harlan (1977). "Lingual behavior Before and After Manibular Osteotomy". Journal of Oral Surgery 35 (2): 104–109. PMID 264502.
-  The Bush Foundation
- Garber, SR; Speidel, TM; Siegel, GM; Miller, E; Glass, L (1980). "The effects of presentation of noise and dental appliances on speech". Journal of speech and hearing research 23 (4): 838–52. PMID 7442215.
- Glass, Lillian; Glass, Robert J (1977). "Autosomal Dominant Osterosclerosis". Radiology 125 (2): 547–548. PMID 198847.
- Garber, Sharon, Speidel, Michael T., and Glass, Lillian. Changes in Speech As a Function of Alterations in Oral and Auditory Environment. Paper presented at the 93rd Meeting of the American Acoustic Society, University Park Pennsylvania, 1977
- Glass, L (1979). "Coping with the bilingual child". ASHA 21 (8): 512–20. PMID 508379.
- Glass, L; Starr, CD; Stewart, RE; Hodge, SE (1981). "Indentikit Model II--a potential tool for judging cosmetic appearance". The Cleft palate journal 18 (2): 147–51. PMID 6939509.
- Glass, Lillian; Starr, Clark D. (1979). "A Study of Relationships Between Judgments of Speech and Appearance of Patients With Orofacial Clefts". The Cleft Palate Journal 16 (4): 436–440. PMID 290434.
- Spense, M. Anne, Glass, Lillian, Stewart, Ray E., Miles, Judith, Falk, Rena, Field, Leigh, Sparkes, Robert S. Genetic Linkage Studies With cleft Palate: report of two Family Studies. Journal of Craniofacial Genetics and Development 3: 207-212, 1983
- Glass. Lillian. Psychosocial Perceptions of Patients With Craniofacial Anomalies. Paper presented at the XVII Congress of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics, São Paulo, Brazil, 1981
- Glass, Lillian, von Leden, Hans, Sillence, David O., Rimoin, David L., Stewart, Ray E., Vocal Characteristics of Cartilage Hair Hypoplasia Patients. Paper presented at the XXVII congress of the International Association of Logopedics and Phoniatrics, São Paulo, Brazil, 1981
- Glass, Lillian and Mason, R. M. Normal Speech and Language Development. In Stewart, R.E. et al., Scientific Foundations of Pediatric Dentistry. St. Louis, Missouri: C. V. Mosby Co., 1980
- Glass, Lillian Speech and Hearing Problems in Short Stature Patients. The Johns Hopkins University Hospital short Stature symposium, June 1980
- [Glass, Lillian, Audiological Findings of Patients with Acondroplasia. Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, 1980
- Wassman, E.R., Sillence, D. O. Rimoin, D. L. Glass, L. Lesavoy, M., and Wheeler, I. Variability or Genetic Heterogeniety in the Familial Lymphadema Syndromes. Clinical Research Vol. 28, No. 1, February 1980
- Funderberk, Steve and Glass, Lillian. A Case of Arachnodactyly, Micrognathia, Craniosynostosis, and Kyphoscolosis; Possible Archard Syndrome. Clinical Research Vol. 28, No. 1, 1980
- Glass, Lillian and Stewart, Ray e. Questions About the Inheritance of Oral Clefts. National Foundations of March of Dimes Pamphlet, 1980
- Glass, Lillian, Stewart, Ray, Eteson, Donna Jane, Hodge, Susan I. and Rimoin David, L. Speech and Hearing Characteristics of Achondroplastic Dwarfs. Birth Defects Conference, Chicago, Illinois, 1979
- Glass, Lillian and Berger, Suzanne, P. A Screening Technique for Detecting Communication Disorders in Children for Use in the Dental Office. Paper presented at the California Society of Pediatric Dentists, San Francisco, California 1979
- Glass, Lillian, Speech Problems of Little People. Little People of America Magazine, 1979
- Glass, Lillian; Stewart, Ray E.; Miles, Judith (1979). "The Speech and Language pathologistís Role in Understanding the Genetics of Van Der Voude Syndrome". Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders 44 (4): 472–478. PMID 390246.
- Glass. L., Eteson, D.J., Stewart, R.E. and Rimoin, D.L., Speech, Hearing, Language and Craniofacial Morphology in Achondroplastic Dwarfs. Paper presented at 36th Annual Cleft Palate Association, February 21, 1979
- Glass, Lillian; Riccardi, Vincent M. (1981). "Speech and Von Recklinghausen Neurofibromatosis". New England Journal of Medicine 305 (27): 1617–1626. doi:10.1056/NEJM198112313052704.
- Glass. Lillian and Gorlin, Robert J. Congenital Profound Sensorineural Deafness and Oligodontia--A New Syndrome ""The Glass Gorlin Syndrome"" Archives in Otolaryngology, 1980
- "Glass-Gorlin syndrome". WrongDiagnosis.com. 2010-11-18. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- “Quiet Please”, Family Weekly, 1981, 4.26. http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1291&dat=19810426&id=mQJVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=HJQDAAAAIBAJ&pg=5676,5346876
- 150. Peacock, Jill. Dr.Lillian Glass Speech Pathologist Works With all Types of Problems. Associated Press. (Herald- Journal). 1981, 12.13.
-  UCSB Edu Gender Artintro
- [ Glass, Lillian He Says She Says- Closing the Communication Gap Between the Sexes New York: Putnam Publishing Company, 1994]
- Glass, Lillian Talk to Win- Six Steps to A Successful Vocal Image. New York: Putnam Publishing Company,1987
- Dolly Parton, Dolly: My Life and Other Unfinished Business by Dolly Parton Thank you credits. 1994
- 113. Filmography for Dr. Lillian Glass- Turner Classic Movies. Johnny Handsome, Voice and Speech Coach to Micky Rourke (1989)
- 114.IMDb Johnny Handsome Forest Whitaker, Lillian Glass dialogue consultant (as Dr. Lillian Glass) or confrontations between Freeman's detective and Whitaker's doctor (1989)
- "To All The Girl I've Loved Before". Webcache.googleusercontent.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  Dr. Lillian Glass, Body Language Expert, Best-Selling Author Provides Actors Body Language Services
-  SavvyDaddy.com
- LA Times Toxic People Fran Drescher
-  Fran-Drescher.com
- "Silence Presents No Barriers For Marlee Matlin - Page 2 - Chicago Tribune". Webcache.googleusercontent.com. 1989-04-09. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Freeman, Patricia (1989-04-10). "Actress Marlee Matlin Builds a Bridge to Silence to Star in Her First Speaking Role". People. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Silence Presents No Barriers For Marlee Matlin - Page 2 - Chicago Tribune". Webcache.googleusercontent.com. 1989-04-09. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  Dave Bell on Caucus.org
-  article on KABC-TV
- "Lillian Glass Credits". TV Guide. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on the Today Show". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Bush's 'Hands-On' Diplomacy With German Chancellor Raises Eyebrows - ABC News". ABC News. 2006-07-20. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Font size Print E-mail Share 65 Comments (2009-05-26). "Jon And Kate "So Sad," Expert Says - The Early Show". CBS News. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  Warner Brothers.com Body Language Lie Detector
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on Showbiz Tonight Defending Octomom". YouTube. 2009-09-06. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Lillian Glass Tiger Woods TV Guide Channel - Google zoeken". Google. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on Inside Edition re Lindsay Lohan.mp4". YouTube. 2010-07-07. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass Nancy Grace re Kyron Horman's stepmother's affair.mp4". YouTube. 2010-06-04. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on Nancy Grace- Misty Croslin & Search for Hayleigh.avi". YouTube. 2010-04-13. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on msnbc discussing why so many politicians cheat on their wives". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on msnbc re White House Party Crashers.wmv". YouTube. 2009-12-02. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Entertainment Tonight Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language of Jon and Kate". YouTube. 2009-10-28. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on ET Bachelor Jake and Vienna Reunion Show .mp4". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr.Lillian Glass The Insider Brad and Angelina on Red Carpet.mp4". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr.Lillian Glass on Insider- Tiger Woods Body Language During His Speech.avi". YouTube. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on The Insider Kate Gosselin'sCrying". YouTube. 2009-11-03. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- “Experts Critique the Presidential Debates”, http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/zuspx0/experts-critique-the-presidential-debate YouTube. 2012.
- "Lillian Glass Dr. Phil - Google zoeken". Google. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass on Dr Phil discussing Casey Anthony's body language". YouTube. 2009-09-07. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "How to...: Body Language : Video : Discovery Health". Health.discovery.com. 2006-05-16. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "PAX TV's 'Cold Turkey II' reality series sequel to premiere April 19". Reality TV World. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  YouTube: Busted and Disgusted]
-  YouTube: Dancing with the Stars
- Name (2010-10-27). "Millionare Matchmaker Episode 2 Recap: Manzo Meatmarket - Reality Zen With Jenn". Chicagonow.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "The Millionaire Matchmaker Season 4 - Episode 7 - Opposites Don't Attract - Bravo TV Official Site". Bravotv.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  "YouTube: Swift Justice"
-  TV.com Chelsea Lately
- LoveTalk (2009) - IMDb
-  Clooney Unlimited
- "Struts Problem Report". Instantpulp.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass". Joelnelson.com. 2008-12-30. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "OK! EXCLUSIVE: Elin Betrayed By Tiger… Again - OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News". OK!. 2010-02-25. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- ""The First Lady of Communication [sic]" Dr. Lillian Glass on "The Susan Murphy Milano Show" « ImaginePublicity". Imaginepublicity.com. 2010-12-01. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- [Glass, Lillian, That Special Bond: Human and Animal Communication, Newsweek Magazine (Special Advertising Section), 1996, Rolling Stone]
- 32 Comments December 2nd, 2010 (2010-12-02). "Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: It’s Just Another Hollywood Showmance! « Hollywood Life". Hollywoodlife.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Snooki Reads Self-Help Book, Expert Rates Her Choice In Men". Radar Online. 2010-12-06. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  LA Times Debate Side
- Sternbergh, Adam (2003-12-14). "Body Language Reveals All". The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- New York Post Bachelor Party
- "ACTUAL ARTICLE TITLE BELONGS HERE!". The Washington Post. Nldline.com. 1999-05-02. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "US Federal Court « Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog". Drlillianglass.com. 2010-12-16. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
-  LA Magazine
- "Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog". Drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Glass, Lillian. "Reading People". Psychology Today. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Melas, Chloe. “Jay Z: Scared Solange Knowles Will Hit Him In The Privates — New Video” HollywoodLiffe.com 2014.5.12.
- “10 Ways to Tell He’s Not Into You.” Cosmopolitan.com.
- The Zimmerman affair: two fallacies and a conversation with Dr. Lillian Glass.Top News - Examiner.com. 2013.7.15
- Noveck, Joycelyn. “Debate Body Language: “A Testy Exchange”. Associated Press. Bigstory.2013. 10.17
- Zisner, Jeff. A Very Successful Body Language Training & Human Deception Detection Course.” Aegis News. 2013. 11.23.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass and Elizabeth Stewart's Tips for a Confident Summer Look". Businessnews.ws. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
-  Dr Lillian Glass Attorneys Service
-  Dr Lillian Glass Attorney Service
-  Yahoo TV 1989 Miss USA Pageant
-  Grammys
- "ASCAP Members". Members.ascap.com. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- [dead link]
- "Member Services | Screen Actors Guild". Sag.org. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass Wins Copyright Infringement Trial Against Marsha Petrie Sue In Unaminous Jury Decision « Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog". Drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com. 2010-12-11. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Authors of Workplace Peace Books Fight It Out In Court — Entertainment Law Matters". Entertainmentlawmatters.com. 2010-07-27. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- Dr. Lillian Glass Wins Copyright Infringement Trial Against Marsha Petrie Sue[dead link]
- "Dancing with the Stars Story Page - USA Today.". USA Today. 2010-12-14. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Apple, Costco, Toxic People: Intellectual Property". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. 2010-12-14. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass Wins Copyright Infringement Trial Against Marsha Petrie Sue - Yahoo!! News". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass Wins Copyright Infringement Trial Against Marsha Petrie Sue - WGGB abc40/FOX 6: News, Weather, Sports: Springfield, MA". Wggb.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass Wins Copyright Infringement Trial Against Marsha Petrie Sue - ABC 33/40 - Birmingham News, Weather, Sports". ABC 33/40. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "Dr. Lillian Glass Wins Copyright Infringement Trial Against Marsha Petrie Sue". NBC29. Retrieved 2011-01-13.