From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lilliput may refer to:
- Lilliput and Blefuscu, two island nations in Jonathan Swift's novel Gulliver's Travels
- The genus Lilliput of jumping spiders that was renamed to Tanzania in 2008
- Lilliput (magazine), a British art and literature magazine
- Square-cube law, also called Physics of Lilliput
- Lilliputian hallucinations, another name for Alice in Wonderland syndrome
- Lilliput Steps, an area in the Super Nintendo role-playing video game EarthBound
- Lilliput Lane, British company miniature models of English cottages and scenes
- Lilliput Troupe, a family of Jewish actors/traveling musicians who survived Auschwitz
- Operation Lilliput, the convoy scheme supporting the 1942 Allied offensive in the Buna–Gona–Sanananda area of Papua from Milne Bay.
- Lilliput (play), 1756 play by David Garrick
- Lilliput Mountain, a mountain on the British Columbia-Alberta border in the Canadian Rockies
- Lilliput, Poole, a district in the town of Poole in Dorset, United Kingdom
- Lilliput, Victoria, a parish in the County of Bogong, Victoria, Australia
- Lilliput Glacier, the smallest named glacier in the Sierra Nevada of California
- Lilliput Nunataks, three nunataks on the eastern side of Graham Land, Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lilliput.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.