From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lillo may refer to:
- Lillo, Antwerp, a former town in Belgium, disappeared due to the expansion of the Port of Antwerp what remains is now part of Berendrecht-Zandvliet-Lillo
- Lillo, Spain
- Lillo Brancato, Jr. (born 1976), American actor
- Alejandra Lillo (born 1972), American designer
- Baldomero Lillo (1867–1923), Chilean Naturalist author
- Carlos Lillo (born 1915), Chilean boxer
- George Lillo (1693–1739), British playwright and tragedian
- Giuseppe Lillo (1814–1863), Italian composer
- Gustavo Lillo (born 1973), retired Argentine professional footballer
- Juan Manuel Lillo (born 1965), Spanish football manager
- Lillo Thomas (born 1961), American former Olympic-qualifying athlete
- Samuel Lillo (1870–1958), Chilean writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.