|Born||Lily Monica Donaldson
27 January 1987
Hammersmith, London, England
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Measurements||84-58-86 cm (33-23-34 in)|
|Dress size||4 (US), 34 (EU)|
|Manager||IMG Models (New York), Storm (London)|
Since being scouted by Select Model Management in 2003 at the age of 16 while shopping in Camden, Donaldson has landed campaigns for fashion houses such as Max Mara, Shiatzy Chen, Dior, Jil Sander, and Dolce & Gabbana and is the face of British luxury goods house Burberry.
In the May 2007 issue of American Vogue, she was featured on the cover with fellow models Doutzen Kroes, Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmermann, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Hilary Rhoda, Chanel Iman, and Jessica Stam as the "World's Next Top Models". Later, in the September 2007 issue of British Vogue, she was named a "Head Girl", a model to watch out for in the upcoming season.
Donaldson has appeared on the covers of Vogue for Great Britain, Italy, China, and Australia. In particular, she was on the March 2009 covers of Vogue simultaneously in the UK, Australia, and Italy. In 2009, she signed a contract with Victoria's Secret and appeared in Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010 and 2011.
During the 2012 Summer Olympics closing ceremony, Donaldson was one of the British models wearing bespoke fashions created by British designers specifically for the event. The other models were Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, David Gandy, Karen Elson, Jourdan Dunn, Georgia May Jagger and Stella Tennant. She wore a gold ball gown by Vivienne Westwood.
Donaldson walked the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2012 and 2013.
After five years living in New York, Donaldson moved back to London in late 2010.
- "Lily Donaldson". IMG Models. Retrieved 14 June 2010.
- "find my past". findmypast.com. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- How the world fell in love with Camden girl Lily Donaldson - Fashion - Life & Style - London Evening Standard
- "Lily the Londoner takes her place among the world's top models". Mail Online. 4 May 2008. Retrieved 22 June 2008.
- "Lily Donaldson". AskMen.com. Retrieved 3 December 2007.
- Lee, Helen (11 April 2007). "Vogue's 'World's Next Top Models' cover". SassyBella.com. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- Hit Girls - American Vogue, May 2007
- "Lily Donaldson". nymag.com. Retrieved 11 April 2008.
- the Fashion spot. Retrieved 2012-04-16.
- Profile of Lily Donaldson. Retrieved 2012-04-16.
- Les 30 Mannequins des Années 2000 Retrieved 20 January 2010
- London Olympics | Fashion Show
- Olympics Closing Ceremony | Fashion Shoot
- "Lily Donaldson - Model Profile". nymag.com. Retrieved 3 December 2007.
- "Irina Lazareanu - Model Profile". nymag.com. Retrieved 3 December 2007.
- "How the world fell in love with Camden girl Lily Donaldson". Evening Standard
- "STEVIE NICKS is the consumate [sic] tease". FLEETWOOD MAC News and Reviews
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lily Donaldson.|
- Lily Donaldson at the Fashion Model Directory
- Photos of Lily Donaldson at style.com
- Lily Donaldson on Twitter
- Lily for Monsoon
- Gallery and bio for Lily Donaldson on harpersbazaar.com.au