|Full name||Lily Matthews|
30 September 1989 |
Builth Wells, Wales
|Infobox last updated on
10 February 2012
Lily Matthews (born 30 September 1989) is a Welsh racing cyclist from Builth Wells, Wales. Matthews is a former cross country runner who was forced to quit athletics due to injury. She turned to cycling and went on to represent Great Britain in the under-23 cross-country race at the 2010 UCI Mountain Bike & Trials World Championships and Wales in the Women's road race at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi.
- 1st Welsh National Road Race Championships
- 1st British National Under 23 MTB XC Championships
- "Geraint Thomas pulls out of Commonwealth Games in Delhi". BBC Sport. 24 September 2010.
- "Lily Matthews". The Telegraph. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- Simon Hayes (20 January 2011). "Mountain biker Lily Matthews aims for 2012 success". Wharf.co.uk. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
|This biographical article related to Welsh cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|