Lily of the Valley (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lily of the valley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lily of the valley is a flowering plant.
Lily of the Valley or Lilies of the Valley may also refer to:
- Lilies of the Valley (Fabergé egg), a jewelled Fabergé egg
- Lilies of the Valley, twin islands on Lake Windemere
- Lily of the Valley (novel), a French novel
- Lilies of the Valley (Ландыши), 1927 poem by Boris Pasternak
- Lily of da Valley, a 2001 album by Japanese rap-rock band Dragon Ash
- "The Lily of the Valley", a Christian hymn;
- "The Lily of the Valley", arr. William Charles Fry, William Shakespeare Hays, sung by Johnny Cash Personal File
- "Lily of the Valley" (song), a 1974 progressive rock song by Queen
- "Lily of the Valley", song by Swedish band Randy from No Carrots for the Rehabilitated
- "Lily of the Valley", song by Marty Robbins B-side of I Walk Alone (Marty Robbins song)
- "Lily of the Valley", song by Shenandoah from album The Road Not Taken, and See If I Care (song)
- "Lily of the Valley", song by country singer George Jones from Old Brush Arbors 1965
- "Lilies of the Valley" (Ландыши), most famous song of popular Soviet composer Oscar Feltsman
- "Lilies of the Valley", song by David Byrne from David Byrne (album)
- "Lilies of the Valley", song by John & Mary from album The Pinwheel Galaxy 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lily of the Valley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.