From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lim or LIM in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lim or LIM refers to:
- A symbol for the limit (mathematics) operator
- Lim (Korean surname), a common Korean surname
- Lin (surname), Hokkien spelling of Chinese family name "Lin"
- Lanes in metres, a unit of measure for cargo ships
- Laboratory Institute of Merchandising, a college in New York City
- Lawful Intercept and Monitoring, an Indian clandestine mass electronic surveillance program
- Lim (musical instrument), a Bhutanese flute
- Line Isolation Monitor, used to monitor ground faults on equipment.
- Linear induction motor
- Logical Information Machines, a provider of datasets of energy and financial prices
- LIM domain, a protein-protein interaction domain
- Lotus-Intel-Microsoft, the alliance responsible for the Expanded Memory Specification (EMS)
- IATA airport code for Jorge Chávez International Airport (in Lima, Peru)
- Lim (Croatia), a bay and a valley
- Lim (river), in Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Lim (river), UK, a small river in Dorset, Great Britain
- The Limfjord, a water channel in Denmark
- Lim Island, see Adır Island in Lake Van, Turkey
- Lympne (pronounced 'Lim'), a village in Kent, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.