From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lima is the capital of Peru. It may also refer to:
- Lima, Buenos Aires, in Zárate Partido
- Lima Region, a political region of Peru
- Lima Province, a province of Peru
- Lima District, the downtown district of Lima, Peru
- Lima, the Portuguese name of the Limia River
- Lima, a designated wine region in the Vinho Verde region, including the towns of Arcos-de-Valdevez, Ponte de Barca, Viana do Castelo and Ponte de Lima
- Lima, Illinois
- Lima, Indiana, the original name of Howe, Indiana
- Lima, Montana
- Lima (town), New York
- Lima (village), New York
- Lima, Ohio, the largest US city named Lima
- North Lima, Ohio
- Lima, Pennsylvania
- Lima, Wisconsin (disambiguation), multiple places
- West Lima, Wisconsin
- Lima bean, a vegetable
- Lima, a minor Roman goddess of doorways; see indigitamenta
- Lima culture, a pre-Incan civilization that existed in modern-day Peru
- Lima (genus), a taxonomic grouping of bivalve molluscs
- Lima Locomotive Works, manufacturer of railroad locomotives from the 1870s to the 1950s
- Lima (models), an Italian brand of model railways, now merged with Hornby Railways
- Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition, initialized LIMA, a biennial showcase event in Malaysia
- Lima Stadium, listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Lima Syndrome, opposite of Stockholm Syndrome
- Lima Mudlib, an online game software framework
- Lima, the L letter in the NATO phonetic alphabet
- Lima, the code name for an Athlon 64 CPU core
- Lima, an OpenWRT Linux-based hardware adapter for unifying USB-connected storage
- Long Island MacArthur Airport, an airport in Long Island, New York, initialized LIMA
- Lima, a number word in Indonesian language, Filipino language,and Malaysian language that means "five"
- LIMA may refer to "Left Internal Mammary Artery" during LIMA to LAD (Left Anterior Descending Artery) coronary artery bypass surgery
- Lima (Buenos Aires Metro), a metro station.
- Lima (restaurant), a restaurant in London, United Kingdom
- lima (music) "difference between major and minor"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.