Lima Township, Adams County, Illinois
Location in Adams County
Adams County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||57.82 sq mi (149.8 km2)|
|• Land||55.15 sq mi (142.8 km2)|
|• Water||2.67 sq mi (6.9 km2) 4.62%|
|Elevation||607 ft (185 m)|
|• Density||9.7/sq mi (3.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62348, 62349, 62351, 62373, 62376, 62379|
|GNIS feature ID||0429257|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 57.82 square miles (149.8 km2), of which 55.15 square miles (142.8 km2) (or 95.38%) is land and 2.67 square miles (6.9 km2) (or 4.62%) is water.
The township contains four cemeteries: Gallimore, Higgins, Karnes and Lima.
Airports and landing strips
- Hagemeister Landing Strip
- McAllister Landing Strip
- The Adwell Corporation Airport
- Martin Lake
- Cp Saukenauk
- Lock and Dam No. 20
- Community Unit School District 4
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Lima Township, Adams County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.