From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up limb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Limb can refer to:
- Limb (anatomy), an appendage of a human or animal
- Limb Music, a record label
- Limb, in astronomy, the apparent border or edge of the disk of a celestial body (star, planet, etc.), as in limb darkening, atmospheric limb sounding, etc.
- Limb, a large or main branch of a tree
- Limb, in a measuring instrument, the graduated edge of a circle or arc
- Limb, in botany, the border or upper spreading part of a sympetallous corolla, or of a petal or sepal
- Limbs, in archery, the upper and lower working parts of the bow, also see recurve bow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.