From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Limber may refer to:
|Look up limber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Limber, a song off the album Aneurythm by the American hard rock band Living Syndication.
- Limber in limbers and caissons, a cart used for supporting an artillery piece in transit
- Limber Pine, a species of pine tree found in the Western United States and Canada
- Limber Perez, a Honduran football player
- Limber Trail, a trail at Shenandoah National Park
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.