|This article relies on references to primary sources. (September 2010)|
|Genres||Symphonic black metal|
|Years active||1993–2003, 2006–present|
|Website||Limbonic Art at MySpace|
|Members||Vidar "Daemon" Jensen|
Limbonic Art formed in 1993. In 1996, they were signed to the record label Nocturnal Art Productions, owned by Samoth (of Emperor and Zyklon). Their debut album was Moon in the Scorpio. In 2003, the group decided to disband with a statement saying "we feel that we have reached as far as we could in our collaboration ... the circle is complete, begin another".
On June 6, 2006 (06.06.06), the band reunited and started to write new material. On February 21, 2007 it was announced that the band plans to release the new album entitled Legacy of Evil in summer 2007.
A subsequent dispute between the band members resulted in Morfeus's ousted from the band, making Limbonic Art essentially Daemon's solo project. He has currently completed the new Limbonic Art release, named Phantasmagoria, out summer 2010. The new music strips the symphonics and keyboards, making it a more raw, pure black metal band.
- Moon in the Scorpio (1996)
- In Abhorrence Dementia (1997)
- Epitome of Illusions (demo compilation) (1998)
- Ad Noctum - Dynasty of Death (1999)
- The Ultimate Death Worship (2002)
- Legacy of Evil (2007)
- Phantasmagoria (2010)
- Vidar Jensen (Daemon) - vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, drum programming, electronics - (1993–2003, 2006–present)
- Krister Dreyer (Morfeus) - lead guitar, vocals (on early albums), keyboards, drum programming, electronics, samples (1993–2003, 2006–2010)
- Per Eriksen - gong on Ad Noctum - Dynasty of Death
- Anne Aasebø (Morgana) - vocals on The Moon in the Scorpio and In Abhorrence Dementia
- Lisbeth Fagerheim - vocals on In Abhorrence Dementia
- Attila Csihar - backing vocals on The Ultimate Death Worship
|This article about a Norwegian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|