From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Limburg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Limburg or Limbourg may refer to:
- Limburg (Belgium), a province since 1839 in the Flanders region of Belgium
- Limburg (Netherlands), a province since 1839 in the south of the Netherlands
- Diocese of Limburg, Roman Catholic Diocese in Germany
- Province of Limburg (1815–1839), a former province of the United Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Duchy of Limburg (1065–1794), a state in the Holy Roman Empire
- Duchy of Limburg (1839–1867), a part of the German Confederation
- Limburg of the States (1633–1685), one of the Generality Lands, a dependent territory of the United Provinces of the Netherlands
- Limbourg, a town in Liège, Wallonia, Belgium
- Limburg (Weilheim an der Teck), a mountain in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Limburg an der Lahn, a city, the district seat of Limburg-Weilburg, Hesse, Germany
- Limburg an der Lenne, now called Hagen-Hohenlimburg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, the former chief town of the county of Limburg-Hohenlimburg
- Limburg, a castle in Sasbach am Kaiserstuhl, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Limburg Abbey, a ruined abbey near Bad Dürkheim, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Limburg Airfield, an abandoned World War II military airfield near Limburg an der Lahn, Hessen, Germany
- Limbourg brothers (fl. 1385 – 1416), Dutch painters Herman, Paul, and Johan
- Various members of the German higher nobility and mediatised House of Limburg-Stirum
- Baermann of Limburg, German writer
- Helge Limburg (born 1982), German politician
- Olga Limburg (1881–1970), German actor
- Limburg (tanker), a French oil tanker bombed off Yemen
- Limburgish, a language
- All pages with titles containing "Limburg"
- All pages beginning with "Limburg"
- Limberg (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.