Lime City is an unincorporated community in Wood County, Ohio, United States. It is part of Perrysburg Township and located at the intersection of Lime City Road and U.S. Route 20 (Fremont Pike).
Lacking a post office, Lime City's zip code falls within Perrysburg's 43551.
Lime City is part of the Rossford Exempted Village School District and used to have Lime City Elementary as part of the district. Lime City Elementary was a "sister" school to Glenwood Elementary, which is where students from the area currently attend grades K-6.
Lime City is the home of Christian radio station WJYM.
General vicinity of Lime City, Ohio.
- ^ http://ohio.hometownlocator.com/oh/wood/lime-city.cfm
- ^ https://www.google.com/search?q=43551+zip+code+map&oq=43551+zip+code+map&aqs=chrome.0.57j62.3199j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
- ^ Braatz, George (August 11, 1967). "Wood County Watching School Districts Vanish". Toledo Blade. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- ^ "Rossford Schools Study Elimination Of 20 Jobs". Toledo Blade. March 23, 1982. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- ^ "Students To Go To New Schools". Toledo Blade. August 24, 1982. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- ^ "Meeting Called On Revision Of School Districts". Toledo Blade. February 12, 1985. Retrieved May 10, 2013.
- ^ "Schools Feeling Pinch Of Crowded Classrooms". Toledo Blade. October 18, 1977. Retrieved May 10, 2013.