From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lime Street may refer to:
- Lime Street, London, a street in the City of London, England
- Lime Street (ward), a ward in the City of London
- Lime Street, Liverpool, a street in Liverpool, England
- Liverpool Lime Street railway station, the main station in the city of Liverpool, England
- Lime Street, Sydney, a street in Sydney, Australia
- Lime Street (TV series), a 1985 US television series starring Robert Wagner and Samantha Smith
- Lime Street fire, a deadly fire, and the subsequent test fires which demonstrated that arson investigators were wrong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.