From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article contains instructions, advice, or how-to content. (September 2011)|
In some cases, you will receive lime-flavored syrup if you ask for lime cordial.
Recipe for Lime Cordial
- Cooking Instructions
- Boil about 3 litres of water.
- Combine citric acid, sugar and tartaric acid.
- Pour boiling water over the above-prepared mixture.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add rind and juice.
- Cover it and leave overnight.
- Strain the mixture and keep it in a bottle.
- Dilute with water or soda water according to taste.
- Rose's lime juice, also known as a lime cordial
- http://www.drinkalizer.com/definitions/lime-cordial.php retrieved on December 31, 2007
|This non-alcoholic beverage–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|