Limeridge Road (Hamilton, Ontario)
Limeridge Road is a two-way Upper City (mountain) collector road in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It starts off just West of Garth Street/William McCulloch Park as Limeridge Court and cuts across the Hamilton mountain eastward running parallel with the Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway and ends at Mountain Brow Boulevard, South of Mohawk Sports Park in front of Upper King's Forest Park.
Formerly, this road ran continuously and uninterrupted until the completion of the Expressway which saw sections of it cut off and removed at Upper James, Upper Wentworth and Upper Gage to make way for the Expressway's exit ramps.
Note: Listing of Landmarks from West to East.
- William McCulloch Park
- Living Hope Christian Church
- Church of Jesus Christ latter Day Saints
- Newlands Park
- Bike/ Pedestrian Bridge, (starts at Limeridge Road and crosses South over the Expressway)
- St. Jerome Elementary School
- Captain Cornelius Park
- Upper James cutoff, (Limeridge Road discontinued here in 1997 to make way for Expressway's exit ramp)
- Bruleville Nature Park
- Hamilton Builders' Supply, a local construction supply company
- Upper Wentworth cutoff, (Limeridge Road discontinued here in 1997 to make way for Expressway's exit ramp)
- Lime Ridge Mall, (Hamilton's largest Mall complex)
- Eastmount Family Health Clinic
- Eastmount Senior Citizens Centre
- Upper Gage cutoff, (Limeridge Road discontinued here in 1997 to make way for Expressway's exit ramp)
- Mohawk Sports Park
- Escarpment Rail Trail (abandoned railway path cuts South through Mohawk Sports Park and Limeridge Road East)
- Upper Kings Forest Park
Note: Listing of neighbourhoods from West to East. 
- Lisgar/ Trenholme, Limeridge Road cuts through these two neighbourhoods.
- King's Forest Upper/ Albion Falls, Limeridge Road cuts through these two neighbourhoods.
Roads that are parallel with Limeridge Road
Lower City Roads:
- Burlington Street, West/East
- Barton Street, West/East
- Cannon Street, West/East
- Wilson Street
- King William Street
- King Street, West/East
- Main Street, West/East - Queenston Road
- Jackson Street, West/East
- Hunter Street, West/East
- Augusta Street
- Charlton Avenue, West/East
- Aberdeen Avenue
Niagara Escarpment (Mountain) Roads:
- Concession Street
- Queensdale Avenue West/ East
- Scenic Drive - Fennell Avenue, West/East
- Sanatorium Road
- Mohawk Road, West/East
- Limeridge Road West/East
- Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway - Mud Street, (Hamilton City Road 11)
- Stone Church Road, West/East
- ; Rymal Road, West/East
- Twenty Road, West/East
- Dickenson Road, West/East
- Airport Road, West/East
Roads that cross Limeridge Road
Note #1: Listing of streets from West to East.
Note #2: Prior to the completion of the Lincoln M. Alexander Parkway in 1997, Upper James, Upper Wentworth & Upper Gage Streets crossed Limeridge Road and today they no longer do. Sections of Limeridge Road were cut off and removed at the above 3 locations to make way for the Expressway's exit ramps. The Expressway is South of Limeridge Road and runs parallel with it.
- Garth Street
- West 5th Street
- Upper James Street
- Upper Wellington Street
- Upper Wentworth Street
- Upper Sherman Avenue
- Upper Gage Avenue
- Upper Ottawa Street
- Upper Kenilworth Avenue
- Mountain Brow Boulevard
- "Albion Falls". Hamilton Conservation Authority. Archived from the original on 2007-04-07. Retrieved 2007-04-25.
- "Buttermilk Falls". Hamilton Conservation Authority. Archived from the original on 2007-04-08. Retrieved 2007-04-25.
- Houghton, Margaret (2002). Hamilton Street Names: An Illustrated Guide. James Lorimer & Co. Ltd. ISBN 1-55028-773-7.
- "Hamilton Neighbourhood Boundaries, (map.hamilton.ca)". Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- MapArt Golden Horseshoe Atlas - Page 657/658 - Grids L10, L11, L12, L13, L14, L15, L16, L17, L18