The group consists of three members: Angel Ramiro Matos Javier Bermúdez and Elvin F. Torres Serrant. They released their first album in 1990 breaking new grounds in the genre of merengue. Their success has taken them all around Latin America (1994) . In 1996, they presented in the Centro de Bellas Artes in Puerto Rico becoming the first merengue group to do so. Throughout their career, they have achieved several awards, and some of their albums have reached platinum.
They celebrated their 15th anniversary with a huge concert that has just been released in CD and DVD. It has been titled Real Time.
- Elvin Torres Serrant was born on January 25, 1971 in Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico. He is the musical director of the band, plus an arranger, singer, and composer.
- Angel Ramiro Matos was born on March 21, 1969 in Coamo, Puerto Rico. He is also one of the composers of the band.
- Javier Bermúdez former member, was born on September 18, 1969 in Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico. He was the choreographer of the group.
Recent Group Problems
- Javier Bermúdez isn't running anymore for mayor in his home town Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico.
- Limit-21 record album without Javier Bermudez, a possible candidate for mayor of Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico by the Popular Democratic Party (PDP) will not participate in the group's new album that goes on sale this year. Elvin and Ramiro are ready to start recording.
- La Avenida de los Triunfadores (1991)
- No Hay Límites (1992)
- Motivos Para Amar (1994)
- Esencia (1995)
- Comenzaré Otra Historia (1996)
- De lo Que Soy Capaz (1997)
- Séptima Armonía (1999)
- Sabe a Limi-T (2000)
- Calle Sabor, Esquina Amor (2001)
- El Grupo del Pueblo (2002)
- Como Nunca...Como Siempre (2004)
- Rankeao (2005)
- Real Time (2006)
- Adictivo (2009)
- Party and Dance (2013)
- Biography in Spanish
- Aspiraciones políticas podrían sacar a Javier Bermúdez de Limi T 21
- Limit-21 graba disco sin Javier
|This article on a Caribbean band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|