From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Limits)
|Look up limit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A limit can be:
- Limit (mathematics):
- A constraint (mathematical, physical, economical, legal, etc.) in the form of an inequality, such as:
- An extreme value or boundary, such as:
- Other uses, such as:
- The Limit, a 1980s band
- Limit (music), a way to characterize harmony
- Limits (BDSM) are activities that a partner feels strongly about, and to which special attention must be paid.
- limits.h, the header of a general purpose standard library of the C programming language
- Els Límits, a village in the municipality of La Jonquera, Catalonia (Spain)
- Limit, a manga by Keiko Suenobu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.